To check out another position description, go back to the Opportunities page.
- Experience in event planning and client relations
- Interest in gaining professional experience managing a team
- Passionate about community organizing, maternal health, and/or story slamming
The Outreach Team Leader is responsible for managing a team of committee members and acting as a member of the Birth Story Slam Leadership Team. The Leadership Team and committees work together to coordinate and produce story slams.
Outreach Team Responsibilities:
- Recruit and provide technical assistance to 10-15 story slammers for each event
- Identify key community partners, sponsors and donors to support Birth Story Slam events
- Identify local events to recruit and/or promote Birth Story Slam
- Take initiative in seeking opportunities and completing tasks for Birth Story Slam